restuarant and bar apps
Be AT One Cocktail Bar
Created for Be At One, London’s Premier Cocktail Institution. Featuring personalised happy hours, special offers exclusive to app users as well as one of the most comprehensive cocktail guides available on mobile, the app has proved a huge success in helping drive increased footfall and brand loyalty to the bars.
Winner of the 2013 Eat Out Awards for the best Use of Technology.
• Augmented Reality bar finder, allowing users to be directed in AR view to their nearest B@1 wherever they are in London
• ‘Appventurous’ feature allows users to shake their phone to be given a discount on a randomly selected cocktail from the menu of hundreds, a great way to get users trying new cocktails
• £50 bar tab competition for users to enter, which has proved a great way to collect marketing data from customers
• Browse the full cocktail catalogue with hundreds of cocktails broken down into different styles and flavours, and create favourite lists
• Cocktail making guide with step by step instructions and videos by Be at One bartenders
• Table booking, bar finder and much more
Offering unique, personalised discounts to increase sales.
The app has been a huge success for B@1, with the personalised special offers bringing a great increase in turnover, customer retention and footfall to the bars.
“A clever, creative concept that has boosted revenue across the whole estate.”
With features such as the personalised happy hour and appventurous discounts, we have brought in features that could only be done by use of mobile apps that are personal to the customers, and keeps them constantly engaging with the app both when they are in the bars and at home.
Increasing footfall & sales
We increased footfall the 13 bars across London with a range of special offers and promotions.
The Personalised Happy-hour “Appi Hour” feature allowed users to have their own happy hour when ever they wanted to visit, combined with the Augmented Reality bar finder to make it even easier to stumble / classily find your way to your nearest B@1 where ever they are in London.
Increasing cross sell
The ‘AppVenturous’ feature allows users to shake the device to generate a random cocktail at a discounted price from the menu of hundreds. Increasing sales of products they may not normally buy.
Another award winner
The Be At One app won the food and pub industry award’s Eat Out Award 2013 for Best Use of Technology.
“Be at One developed a clever, creative concept with a mobile app that didn’t lose sight of the overall guest experience and with relatively low investment. Appi Hour for example resulted in a £28,000 revenue boost across the whole estate. Judges loved the idea of shaking your phone for randomised cocktail suggestions, encouraging guests to try something new.”
Eat Out Awards judging panel comments