pregnancy healthcare and lifestyle apps and app development
Bounty Pregnancy App Suite
We designed and developed a suite of 3 iPhone, iPad and Android apps for Bounty, the UK’s largest parenting club.
Covering all stages from getting pregnant, pregnancy and after birth: the My pregnancy, Baby Diary and Health & Wellbeing have been a great success for the company.
Features from the suite of apps include:
• THIS WEEK : Daily articles outlining what is happening with your body, your baby and what you should be aware of on a week by week basis
• JOURNAL : Keep track of your personal developments in your own personal journal. From exercise, mood, baby movements and cravings, track everything that is going on, and view graphical charts of your results, you can even share these with friends and family or your midwife
• GALLERY – Take and share photos of your latest developments, baby bump, and toddler plus buy Bounty Photos products, picture prints, canvases, books, pillows and printed items at discounted rates direct through the app using your gallery photos
• BOUNTY OFFERS : Get all the latest offers and deals from Bounty.com
• SICKNESS TRIGGER TOOL : to help you track what foods and smells kick off your morning, afternoon or morning sickness.
• FOOD TRACKER : gain a healthy weight throughout your pregnancy with this handy little tool that lets you track your calories.
Providing everything you could need to know about your pregnancy, what is happening to your body, your baby’s development and how best to prepare for childbirth.
Bounty support families in the transition to parenthood, through each key life stage, from pregnancy to birth to toddler to pre-school.
They aim to be the first place new mums turn to for advice, help, reassurance and information; welcoming them into an online community where they can share problems, worries, tips and achievements with a support network of mums who are going through the same thing.
As well as providing new mums with the timely advice and expert knowledge new mums need, they introduce carefully chosen products and services to parents that can be invaluable through the different key stages.
Every mum that registers with us is eligible to receive a total of four Bounty Packs; filled with free samples, money-off vouchers and useful information, plus free guides offering practical, up-to-date information, advice and guidance from pregnancy and beyond.
A suite of apps
We created a full suite of cross-platform apps, covering iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
For every stage of the customers journey from trying to get pregnant, their pregnancy, to child birth and looking after them selves and their baby after birth; the apps keep Bounty’s customers connected to the brand through their entire lifecycle.
Brand and sponsor integration
As well as the apps being driven by the desire to increase customer engagement, capture new customers, increase signups to their marketing programs and boost sales of products and services, the app also had several sponsors on board.
We worked with their partners and sponsored companies to create strongly branded parts of the app. Opening up a new source of revenue for Bounty.
“It’s like having a pregnancy bible in my pocket!!! I can’t wait to work through my pregnancy with this app.”
App store review