business productivity app developers uk
Consilium Highways Toolbox App
Designed and developed for Consilium Technical Services. The Highways Toolbox app is a tool created specifically for highways workers, bringing a wealth of tools on the go.
• Job sheet scanning: Scanning the codes on job sheets loads up the exact location on A-roads & Motorways.
• Marker post locations: quickly search and pinpoint exact marker post locations and provide directions to the location
• View weather locations for the job you will be visiting.
• Flag any on site problems or H&S issues, with photo annotation, GPS location tagging and full reporting to HQ.
• Traffic Management reference documents.
• Test tool to prepare and take mock test and result breakdowns.
The ultimate Highways Toolbox
This innovative app gives access to all the tools that use to only be available to office based staff. Whether it is locating and routing marker posts on the M6 or reporting a pot hole on a rural road this app has you covered.
Consilium Technical Services came to us wanting to create a tool to revolutionise the highways working market. We designed the app to offer a wide range of extra services and features that the staff truly need to make their job quicker, easier and more efficient.
With an in depth system that allows staff to locate their jobs with pinpoint accuracy of road markers, get one click directions and even see weather reports for that location for the day. The app brings a wealth of never before seen mobile functionality that vastly increases turnaround time.
With on site job reporting, staff can take an annotate photos highlighting any issues or problems and instantly report this to HQ with geotagged locations.
With this inustry lagging behind in technical innovation, the app brings new technologies to the pockets of staff and provides instant use features never before seen in app form.
With functionality that saves staff a huge amount of time, and allows them to do their job more efficiently, the Highways Toolbox app saves time and money at the planning, on site and completion stages. Creating a hugely usefull app for staff so they can work quicker and with less holdups, and increases on site job turnaround time for companies.
“Our project was executed with a high degree of professionalism and technical expertise. We would be happy to work with Sync Interactive again and we hope the opportunity presents itself.”
Andrew Gardner, Consilium Technical Services