b2b business to business apps
Wienerberger Brick Selector App
Designed and developed for the world’s largest brick manufacturer, the new Brick Selector app is an interactive tool to help architects and developers find the right product for their project.
Winner of the 2012 Effective Mobile Marketing Award in the Business to Business category.
• Find results based on colour, texture and style choices from our range of Traditional and Contemporary bricks
• Compare brick colours and their technical properties side by side
• View the entire range or locate a specific product (searchable A-Z by name)
• Save bricks to your Favourites as you browse and review later
• Email brick panel images to yourself, a colleague or client for reference
• Order samples directly from the App
• Full screen high res product images for all content
• Live content updates
• Designed and developed for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
An innovative interactive product catalogue.
Wienerberger is the largest manufacturer of bricks, roofing and architectural products in the world, with over 230 plants in 30 countries. They offers a wealth of colours, textures and sizes with hundreds of bricks available.
“We are thrilled to have won an award for the Brick Selector App, and it really illustrates our dedication to innovation”
The app was designed to be an interactive, on-site tool for architects, house builders, merchants and self builders to search a wide range of bricks at a click of a button.
With full screen images, technical information and sizes, as well as search for specific products, it allows users to locate the ideal brick for a project. The ability to save products to your favourites as you browse, compare products visually and in terms of specifications, as well as order samples or email the product panel to a colleague or client.
Creating a digital first
At the time the app was created, the brick industry was very much paper based in terms of their marketing.
This was the first app for the company, and a first of it’s kind for the industry.
The app won the business to business category in the Effective Mobile Marketing Awards, beating entries from both Audi and BMW (yep, we’re particularly proud of that one!).
“The app has been a huge success with our customers, and cements our position as a modern, future-orientated, technical innovator.”
Annette Foster, Director of Marketing, Wienerberger