Are you a talented Android developer? Then this could be the role for you as we’re looking for a new junior/middleweight app developer to join our team.
Sync Interactive are an award winning mobile agency based in the centre of Birmingham. Working across a great range of exciting B2C, B2B, enterprise and commercial projects with previous clients including the BBC, Channel 4, Peugeot, as well as lots of high street brands, restaurant chains and new start-ups.
We work directly with clients and with some of the UK’s top digital and advertising agencies, across mobile applications, mobile games and Virtual Reality applications.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team, work in a fun environment and keep every day different working across a wide range of different digital products.
• The Role:
• The role will be to join our team of Android developers working along side them, as well as our creative team to deliver projects from start to finish. You would also be handling updates on existing products as part of the role.
• We’re looking for a new Android developer with Android Studio experience.
• Full time role in our Custard Factory office in the heart of Birmingham. Just a 10 minute walk from Birmingham train stations and we have free staff parking on site.
• RESTful JSON API experience essential.
• Custom UI experience essential.
• A MINIMUM of 2 years studio/agency experience preferred and the role will include direct client contact in some cases working directly with their developers to collaborate on aspects of the builds.
• Must have samples of live projects you have worked on.
• Must have a valid UK work visa, unfortunately we do not offer sponsorship.
• Salary in the £25-40k region depending on experience.
• Generous holiday package of 28 days.
• A lively office environment in the heart of Birmingham city centre located in the Custard Factory.
• Free parking.
• Employee PerkBox packages.
Want to find out more? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and links to some example live apps you have worked on.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a full time role in our Birmingham office, so messages from remote workers, outsourcing companies and recruitment agencies will not be responded to.